3 Peak Conservation Challenge
“I am excited to bring you to the top of these 3 peaks in this unique event. ”
This year in September 2017 Nelion Adventures will run a unique charity climb event. 3 peaks in a little more than 2 weeks. The mountaineering event involves climbing three of the highest mountains in Africa; Mt. Kenya in Kenya, Mt. Meru and the climax, Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The event will take 15 nights and 16 days.
By participating in this event, you will be adopting an Orpharned Baby Elephant at the David Sheldricks Wildlife Trust. Your donations will ensure; feeding, medical support and daily care for your adopted baby elephant, rehabilitation and support for one year. If you want you can extend your donation until re-introduction into the wild.
“Now you have the chance to climb 3 of the highest peaks in Africa on a single journey and support orphanaged baby elephants at the same time.”
DONATIONS – Through your donations we will;
- Organize a Day Trip for you to David Sheldricks Baby Elephant Center in Nairobi
- You will adopt a baby elephant
- You will meet your baby elephant and get to spend time with them
- You will get monthly updates on mail regarding the progress of your baby elephant
- Upon return to Kenya, you will benefit to a trip to the Tsavo Wilderness Reintroduction Center
- You can take pictures with your baby elephant
- You can follow up on the progress and care of your baby elephant by mail
All the above is included in your donations which is included in your total costs for the Three Peaks Conservation Challenge.
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi
- Transfer to the Mountain
- Mountain Gate Park Fees
- Guides and porters
- Camping Gear
- Three major meals on the mountain
- Transfer to and in Tanzania
- Hotel accommodations in Arusha
- Hotel accommodation in Moshi
- Transfer back to NairobiMedical & Emergency response and evacuation
The cost is exclusive of:
- Respective country visas
- International Flights to Kenya
- Mountain climbing gear
“Wouldn’t it be great to stand with me on the summit of Mount Meru? And this peak is just one of the three.”
Want more information about this event?